Dealer - NIGHTS
- Promenade, Blackpool, UK
Are you tired of being stood on a no game?
Wondering what the next step is in your gaming career?
Want competitive Pay, Great rewards and Guaranteed Tips?
Then its time to join the team at Blackpool's largest and busiest Casino
Due to fast growth in the business we have dealer and senior dealer vacancies available in our pit, at our NEW competitive pay rates.
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Grosvenor is going through a company wide transformation for the future, so if you are wanting to progress and build a career with the UK's largest operator, now is the time. As a dealer you will have acsess to all of our development programs and a direct career pathway that can take you all the way to General Manager of your very own club.
Would you like to join our team of STARS at Grosvenor Casino as a dealer? We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain! If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver unobtrusive service to our discerning customers and members get in touch, we will do the legwork! We will even support and pay for your PFL application with the Gaming Commission.
Shifts are Typically 9pm - 5am
Our dealers deal games everyday, train everyday, and that's why we know they are the best.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in gaming
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Understand the games, payouts and who are our high value members
- Connects with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follows guidance from the CADS, gaming supervisor and/or Pit boss to meet table demand and deliver fantastic service on the gaming floor
- Take part in the daily safe count ritual
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
Access to High Street Discounts
50% of Food and Drink to your friends and Family @ Blackpool
50% of Food for Staff Meals
Free meal for 2 on your Birthday
Staff nights out
Staff team Forums so that you can have your say, with Employee engagement surveys every 6 months