Trainee Casino Dealer Birmingham Hill Street
- 84 Hill St, Birmingham B5 4AH, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Grosvenor Casino, Birmingham Hill Street.
We are looking for Trainee Dealers to join our Croupier Academy at Hill Street Casino. The Academy starts in September 2021 and will run for 6 weeks where you will be training in everything you need to know to become a Casino Dealer. These are great opportunities for someone looking to start a new role in the coming weeks and we’ll welcome people with little or no experience within the gaming sector. All we ask is that you’re willing to learn some new skills, can display great customer service and are happy to work outside of the normal 9-5. We operate 24/7 so shifts can be anytime but are usually afternoons, evenings right through to the early morning including weekends. Please consider this when applying for the position.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in gaming
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Understand the games, pay-outs and who are our high value members
- Connect with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follows guidance from the inspector/CADS, gaming supervisor and/or Pit boss to meet table demand and deliver fantastic service on the gaming floor
- Take part in the daily safe count ritual
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
£8.91 PER HOUR + TIPS