Trainee Poker Dealer Birmingham Hill Street
- 84 Hill St, Birmingham B5 4AH, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Grosvenor Casino, Birmingham Hill Street.
We are looking for Trainee Poker Dealers to join our Hill Street Casino. These are great opportunities for someone looking to start a new role in the coming weeks and we’ll welcome people with little or no experience within the gaming sector. Our Poker Academy will involve intense training across one week. Once completed you will deal on live poker games. All we ask is that you’re willing to learn some new skills, can display great customer service and are happy to work outside of the normal 9-5. We operate 24/7 but our Poker business is usually early evening right through the night to the early morning including weekends. Please consider this when applying for the position.
Would you like to join our team of STARS at Grosvenor Casino as a Poker Dealer? We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain! If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver unobtrusive service to our discerning customers and members get in touch, we will do the legwork! We will even support and pay for your PFL application with the Gaming Commission.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in poker
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Understand the games, pay-outs and who are our high value members
- Connects with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follows guidance from the Poker Supervisor and their supporting team to meet table demand and deliver fantastic service in the poker room
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
PAYS £8.91 PER HOUR + TIPS