- Promenade, Blackpool, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Is your comfort zone the KITCHEN? Are you passionate about fresh ingredients and tailoring food to customer expectations and brand values? Join us on a culinary journey at the Rank group, where you will be our next STAR! Working closely with your head chef, you will meet and exceed our customer expectations, day in day out!
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work with Head Chef on exciting new menu
- Preparation, cooking, seasoning and presentation of casino menus as per recipe standards.
- Follows all HACCP and safety guidelines, ensuring that food safety is adhered to throughout the venue
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO), ordering and usage is diligently followed to minimize stock and financial losses thereof
- Seek feedback from customers and front of house teams to continuously improve food quality and exceed customer expectations
- Practices a “clean as you go” policy in all food preparation and service areas
- Minimum 2 years Experience in Chef De Partie or above
- Flexible in working shifts and as per business requirements
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety guidelines
- Food safety basic level 2 certification, or currently working towards it