- Ormrod St, Bolton BL2, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Bolton
A kitchen assistant plays such a vital role in the operation of our casino, our customers love to eat – and we provide an extensive quality fresh menu to cater for almost anyone.
You will be integral to providing this part of our business, supporting the chefs in producing great quality meals and working on our home delivery concept too.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Support the chefs to deliver high quality food to our customers
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety, hygiene and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food service
- Complete required paperwork to support due diligence
- Assist in the preparation of ingredients
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- (Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working