- Ormrod St, Bolton BL2, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Bolton
Grosvenor Casino is looking for a cashier to be entrusted with the finances of the club, correctly accounting for all transactions whilst complying with all gambling regulations and protecting the reputation of the company by adhering to its policies. You will go through a detailed training program designed by the head cashier, which will enable you towards working independently very quickly.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in the Cash Desk
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the cash desk and wider casino team
- To comply with all company procedures as required by the cash desk man
- To comply with the Gambling Act, its regulations and Gambling Commission license conditions and codes of practice.
- Where appropriate, recommend the loyalty program to customers
- Support with any cash or asset counts in the club
- Maintain thorough records and accounts of all operations in the cash desk as per the cash desk manual and requested by the head cashier
- Reports to the head cashier
- Holds a PFL license, or can apply for one from the Gambling Commission, once starting in role
- Numeracy skills, ability to account for and manage large sums of cash
- Experience in a cashier or accounts role ideal, not essential
- Understanding or willingness to learn legislation related to the cash desk function, that would be sufficient to pass a competency test
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.