Customer & Dealer Support
- Grosvenor Casino, 266 Anchor Rd, Bristol BS1 5TT, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Customer and Dealer Support you are expected to ensure the Gaming Tables are run effectively and the customer experience is enjoyable and welcoming.
You are expected to support the Dealer in the day to day running of a Casino game.
You are expected to keep the gaming floor engaged, interactive as well as meeting safer gambling objectives and even managing the pit from time to time.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in the Gaming Area
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Supports the dealers to ensure the gaming tables are run effectively
- Connects with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Supervise the action on the Gaming Tables
- Fully conversant in gaming operations with experience of working as a senior dealer
- Holds a current PFL licence, issued by the Gaming Commission
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.