- The Promenade, Blackpool, Lanacashire, United Kingdom
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Are you passionate about fresh ingredients and tailoring food to customer expectations and brand values?
Blackpool Grosvenor is re launching with an exciting NEW restaurant, and we need Dynamic and passionate Chefs to join our team.
Full time Permanent Contract, with leading salary and Benefits. (Pay Negotiable)
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work along side the head chef to develop a fresh and seasonal menu
- Share ideas on how Blackpool Grosvenor Restaurant can become the premier place to eat in Blackpool
- Assist in training Commis Chefs
- Maintain a high level of service and standards
- Lead the Kitchen in the Head Chefs Absence
- Maintain a high level of Due Diligence and Hygene Standards in line with the companies policies.
- Minimum 2 years Chef experience, with Grill Capability
- Flexible in working shifts and as per business requirements
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety guidelines
- Preferred experience in delivering an Al a Carte menu.