Copy of Food & Beverage Kitchen Trainer
- Hill St, Birmingham, UK
- Employees can work remotely
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering.
By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams
*FIELD BASED ROLE*
We have some exciting new opportunities within our Venues business for two Kitchen Trainers to develop and deliver a comprehensive Food and Beverage training program that is aligned with our growth objectives.
You will deliver exceptional training that will empower all venue teams to give memorable customer experience, working together with the F&B management, HR, L&D and operations teams to create and deliver and industry leading academy training model for the Rank Group
The main objectives of the role are:
- To develop, build and deliver the food & beverage training program in line with project timelines while working closely with the L&D, HR and operations teams.
- To embed within the venue teams an ethos of delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Understand and deliver Rank Group transformation objectives
- Support venues with ongoing team development and engagement as part of the food and beverage training process
- Take a lead role in successfully launching new food and beverage offers across both brands
- Work with external brand partners and suppliers to support and deliver Rank Group training content
- Proactively highlight training requirements in venues and/or regions and deploy resource accordingly
- Working across brands as required during periods of national or regional offer mobilisation
- Leverage opportunities on digital platforms and social media to improve engagement levels in F&B teams
The right candidate will be someone who will seek to embed an ethos of delivering an exceptional customer experience within the Kitchen Brigade, consistently looking at how training can evolve to support development and enhance customer experience. You will have operational and training experience in a similar, fast-paced hospitality or leisure environment.
These are incredible opportunities for someone who is willing and able to come on board with our transformation journey and make our Venues a destination of choice.