- 113 Loop St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
We are a leading international digital gaming company, underpinned by superior talent and technology. We operate a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software to provide online bingo and slot gaming and a social gaming mobile application. Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products - which includes meccabingo.com and grosvenorcasinos.com - on their mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Lead our journey to Hybrid Cloud connecting our On Premise systems to AWS through Direct Connects
- Assessing business and applications requirements for corporate and product networks
- Planning, designing and upgrading network installation projects
- Analyse business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modelling, analysis, and planning.
- Overseeing Network Security, contributing to and implementing required standards and finding secure solutions.
- Working with Juniper, Pulse and HP Aruba Network Equipment
- Troubleshooting network architecture and making recommendations for system findings and enhancements
- Making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operational costs
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, load balancers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholder
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Experience/Desire to adopt newer practices around Software Defined Networks and Network Automation
- Relevant network qualification
- An analytical mind
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills
- An ability to follow processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Experience in Gambling or other high volume industry