- 113 Loop St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
We are a leading international digital gaming company, underpinned by superior talent and technology. We operate a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software to provide online bingo and slot gaming and a social gaming mobile application. Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products - which includes meccabingo.com and grosvenorcasinos.com - on their mobiles, tablets and desktops.
• Taking inspiration from Site Reliability Engineering.
• Using containerisation to deploy a heterogeneous architecture
• Primarily, we're using AWS
• Embracing CI and CD to frequently release new code through robust pipelines
• Adopting infrastructure as code; cattle not pets approach
Things you'll need to know about:
• Rebasing, merging, cherry-picking and committing with git
• The never ending list of Amazon Web Services
• Container orchestration, not limited to Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
• An understanding of why DevOps isn't just Ops
• The ability to build stable platforms using infrastructure as code tools like Packer, Terraform and Ansible
• Familiarity with Jenkins in order to support our developers building their CI/CD pipelines.
• Vagrant is often useful
• We use ELK as a centralised logging solution
• The ability to communicate effectively, whether it's spoken, written or collaboration over documentation.