- 113 Loop St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
We are a leading international digital gaming company, underpinned by superior talent and technology. We operate a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software to provide online bingo and slot gaming and a social gaming mobile application. Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products - which includes meccabingo.com and grosvenorcasinos.com - on their mobiles, tablets and desktops.
As Digital Product Designer, you will work as part of the Product Experience Department, being responsible for conceptualising and producing our own brand products, under the direction and support of the Product Experience Director.
You will also need to be able to take design briefs independently and interact with our various departments’ stakeholders seeing things through from start to finish.
As a UX, UI and UX Research practitioner you live & breathe product design thinking and execution. You’re passionate about user experience design, user research and conversion optimisation.
You start your process with Data analysis you validate your ideas with Data analysis, you measure your success with Data analysis (GA360, HotJar, Google Optimize, PowerBI).
You champion User-centricity: you never bring your opinions to the table, but solid, validated, Users problems, needs, motivations and drivers.
**Attributes & Skills:**
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of product systems, design thinking, and what’s possible to execute in code;
- You should be comfortable sketching design ideas and wireframes;
- Be able to conduct heuristic review and write test reports;
- Experience is mandatory using prototyping tools such as Axure (or any other tool able to build prototypes with conditional logic with real data and variables manipulation);
- You will be fully up-to-speed using Figma and utilising shared library components using good naming conventions and layer organization;
- Have an interesting in, and/or experience with design systems;
- You deliver projects on time. You communicate well in advance if a due date needs to move and the reason. You are responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of your work because the business depends on it;
- You balance qualitative and quantitative data in order to identify and solve complex problems that benefit our business and users