Head of Proposition and Planning
- d 4C Leisure Island Business Centre, Ocean Village, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, GIBRALTAR, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Rank Interactive is the digital business of Rank Group plc. We are a leading international digital gaming company, underpinned by superior talent and technology.
We operate a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software to provide online bingo and slot gaming and a social gaming mobile application.
Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products - which includes meccabingo.com and grosvenorcasinos.com - on their mobiles, tablets and desktops.
We bring people and entertainment together, delivering stimulating and entertaining experiences through diverse digital channels from our offices in Gibraltar, Guernsey, London, Maidenhead, Mauritius, Sheffield, South Africa and Israel. With a team of over 350 worldwide, we empower our colleagues to work at the peak of their strengths and passions by providing innovative and collaborative working environments that attract, retain and engages high performing talent.
This is a newly created opportunity for a strategically minded, energetic, enthusiastic and insight hungry individual to lead on retention marketing and the development of customer value propositions. Working closely with the Director of Casino, you will lead, build and execute the marketing plans that drive customer engagement and revenue post-acquisition.
You will be responsible for the following:
Building engaging propositions to excite, entertain and delight our customers, across online and in the intersections with our venue business.
You will take ownership and responsibility for the delivery and success of campaigns and propositions, working with varied cross-functional teams to optimise the opportunity and ensure exceptional customer experiences.
As well as defining the proposition and marketing strategy, you will be accountable for tracking and reporting on the progress in achieving the goals for the business. Success is measured against the P&L
As the role holder, you will have experience of setting and implementing marketing strategies as well as designing financial services propositions that meet customer needs and commercial objectives.
- Experience of omnichannel marketing and its opportunities and challenges will make you an excellent candidate for this role
- Proven track record of success leading on proposition strategic planning and execution within Online Gaming
- You will be a creative mind who constantly seeks to excite and engage customers across multiple brands
- Strong stakeholder management and team leading skills
- Highly developed and effective communications skills with competency at presenting strategic proposals to team members and senior management
- Ability to work with autonomy with an ability to meet challenging deadlines and pivot when required
- Evident expertise in customer relationship management and engagement metrics
- Strong attention to detail and a pragmatic approach to their work
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks and the mechanics that are available to engage online gaming customers
- Ability to coach and develop teams to new levels of success