Casino Manager - Gaming
- 9 Grand Jct Rd, Brighton BN1 1PP, UK
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new 24/7 leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees, this new kind of third place is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton’s community. Pier Nine offers three floors of bars and eateries, a classic casino, retro and digital gaming, all housed in a former Art Deco cinema with stunning views of the seafront.
Meet. Play. Game. Eat. Drink. Watch. Share. Work. Chill
Our Venues are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Casino Manager Gaming you will be an integral part of the management team striving to maximise performance in all areas of your casino. You will be a gaming expert managing the gaming team to deliver high quality exciting and entertaining gaming experiences to your customers.
You will support your General Manager in developing and implementing a business plan that delivers success for your stakeholders; the customer, the employee, the shareholder, the local community and the regulator.
- Deliver an excellent product and customer experience whilst upholding the principles of safer gambling through all gaming activities in the Casino.
- Support the Management Team in driving the performance of the casino measured against a balanced scorecard of targets covering finance, customer service, and team metrics.
- Champion and role model our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Be a key part of a highly capable management team who are fanatical about safer gambling, customer excellence and a quality product managing shifts to deliver on these elements.
- Develop a strong team of multi skilled employees ensuring they deliver the Grosvenor brand experience across gaming, leisure and food and beverage with a particular focus on gaming excellence
- Proactively drive sales and control margin and costs to drive casino profitability
- Ensure your casino proactively complies with all regulation, particularly the Gaming Commission licensing requirements, and that you are a champion for safer gambling
- PML license holder and skilled in all areas of casino gaming
- Experience of managing a team within a service driven environment
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Excellent manager / communicator, also able to collaborate with the wider
50% Food and Beverage Discount
Rank Group discounts