Customer Host Team Lead
- The Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Customer Host Team Leader you will be the driving force behind our host team, greeting and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create an environment which promotes the team to deliver a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to lead from the front facilitating your teams ability to deliver a fun and engaging atmosphere while exceeding our guests expectations.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Support the Management Team with new initiatives, budget control and positively driving the business forward.
- Lead your team to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Deliver an excellent quality experience across, leisure, food and beverage
- Provide an outstanding level of service through selling
- Coach and train team members to the highest standard
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food beverage and reception
- Experience of working successfully as a leader in a hospitality role
- Previous experience working in a multifaceted role (Preferred)
- Ability to organise team and control stock/assets
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Experience and confidence to deliver training and coaching
- (Preferred) Relevant NVQ
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.