- 4c Leisure Island Business Centre, Ocean Village, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
The UX designer will be responsible for creating friction less customer journeys to optimise and improve conversion rates and ultimately drive business performance.
You will determine and decide the user experience process completing usability reviews, data driven analysis, mapping user journeys, designing scenarios and developing high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, following the latest best practices and data that not only meet customers ever demanding needs, but are achievable within digital functionality available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering new and optimised User Experience across all digital properties leading with best practice and brand guidelines.
- You will need to proactively work on UX projects while working with stakeholders and the wider team to create the best solution for our customers.
- Ability to work across a multi device environment with a plethora of multi channel customer journeys
- You will need flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work to tight deadlines.
- Being data driven will the core of your approach, using behavioural and customer data to influence and enhance customer journeys.
- The role requires someone who is capable to coming up with concepts and ideas as well as working with the team to implement them. The focus will be on bringing campaign ideas to life across a variety of brand touch points.
- Creating sitemaps, wire-frames, and prototypes; ranging from entire sites to individual components and including documentation and annotations to inform designers and developers.
- Working with UI designers, front-end developers, other members of the Conversion & Optimisation team and the wider business to formulate design concepts to ensure the company’s portfolio of websites and native apps are optimised for user requirements while fulfilling our business requirements.
- Clarifying and documenting business and user requirements.
- Detailed understanding of usability best practice and communicating this to business and development teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, and several years of relevant work years of experience desired
- Related Software / Technical Skills Required
- An ability to conceptualise as well as produce clear UX design work that can be used across many platforms.
- Ability to use multiple data sources to drive insights, using Adobe Analytics, Decibel insights, amongst others data sources
- Fundamental understanding of UX principles, with an interest in optimisation & personalisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments.
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards.
- The ability to supervise junior UX designers and to present work to senior teams
- UI experience for design/branding application
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- Understanding of Basic HTML / CSS and JS