- 4c Leisure Island Business Centre, Ocean Village, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
As a Content Executive you will be responsible for the maintenance of our customer facing websites, ensuring that the site is up to date, relevant and correct.
Assisting in running the Rank Group responsive websites and apps, continually evaluating and implementing on-site customer campaigns, leading to company growth and success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and check websites across multi-channels (mobile/desktop), to ensure that all content is correctly displaying and up-to-date at all times
- Responsible for the accuracy of the ordering of content displayed on the website
- Work within a focused campaigns team and as part of the wider content team to share ideas and drive best practice in all processes relating to the website operations
- Update the order and optimize site content on a day to day basis
- Optimize game content for respective target markets and ensure that relevant content is up to date in all site sections
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to maintain SEO-friendly pages to boost search-engine rankings and drive acquisition
- Evaluate, maintain and test the website ensuring it is competitive in the marketplace, understanding how the site content is driving customer value
- Understand and improve the customer journey across the product life cycle making recommendations as appropriate
- Develop and produce targeted user journeys depending on acquisition channel, with a particular focus on improving the customer journey across the funnel.
- Analyse previous campaign results and contribute with ideas for improvements
- Check and ensure on a daily basis that all products are available and live for customers and all games and their functionalities work as normal
- Help develop and optimize campaign tactics for campaigns and marketing activities together with stakeholders
- Responsible for the front end delivery of specifically segmented campaigns to a wide variety of customer groups
- Help Product, VIP, Cross Sell, Affiliate, PPC, SEO, Display and Social teams in executing their plans on site
- Support the Campaign Planning Manager and Product Managers in the execution of their roles.
- Understanding of all aspects of an operating platform and CMS, including: system configuration and segmentation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- HTML content management experience to intermediate level
- Good commercial business understanding - focused on maximising business value from a product and obsessed with optimising a product to achieve the business goals
- Knowledge and understanding of all / either online casino, Bingo or sports betting highly desirable