Java Application Architect
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Essential responsibilities of the position:
- Work closely with Solution Architect in designing applications, based on TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Lead the scrum teams on new technology adoption / processes
- Undertake code reviews of the development team
- Provide advice and support to other team members
- Estimate the size of backlog items that they are responsible for delivering.
- Translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
- Evaluate technical feasibility
- Write technical User Stories for backlog
- Write unit tests/functional tests/integration tests as per the definition of done for the Scrum team.
- Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
- Application of product development best practices as per industry standards
- Support UAT resolving issues as per business priority
- Post Implementation Support and production support
- Undertake regular "brown bag" presentations
- Ensure we move towards common technical goal
- Java, Microservices, Springboot, MVC, hibernate Architecture & Design, Practicing Agile development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.