Sr Network Engineer
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Well established, expanding company. They offer excellent salaries, great benefits, and a generous bonus!
Our client located in Center City Philly is looking for a Sr Network Engineer. This is a full-time (non-contracting) position with a well established company in a dynamic industry. They offer excellent salaries, full benefits, a generous bonus and neat perks. Only local candidates will be considered and there is no sponsorship available.
Due to the pandemic, the position is primarily remote now, but will be re-evaluated in the future
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and administration of the corporation's LAN/WAN infrastructure, including the design and maintenance of the IT connectivity environment including the hands-on configuration of routers, L2/L3 switches, firewalls and load-balancers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Implementing and troubleshooting the connectivity architecture
* Designing, implementing and maintaining secure firewall configurations in conjunction with the servers
* Completing tasks in accordance to best practices and in compliance with security and corporate guidelines
* Maintaining relationships with vendors, consultants and co-workers
* Composing connectivity designs to satisfy project and task requirements
* Preparing technical subject matter presentations for management
* 4+ years experience as a Network Engineer
* L2/L3 networking design and implementation
* Solid experience with TCP/IP addressing and sub-netting
* Cisco routers and switches
* Strong experience with firewall logic including NAT/PAT, packet capture and analysis
* Knowledge of QoS and SD-WAN
* Hands-on L3 Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, ARP)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A stable work history
** A detailed description will be provided at your request **
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.