SQL Server Developer
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Stable, well established company in a dynamic industry
Our client located in Center City Philly is looking for a SQL Server Developer. This is a full-time (non-contracting) position with a very stable, well established company in a dynamic industry. ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES will be considered and there is NO SPONSORSHIP available.
You will be working mostly remotely right now due to the pandemic and this will be re-evaluated sometime in the spring.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining SQL Server tasks related to data management and reporting for Data Repository and Data Warehouse. This is a technical, mid-range position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Designing and maintaining complex SSIS packages and SSRS reports
* Assist DBAs in designing, implementing and maintaining business continuity strategies and disaster recovery plans
* Assist application teams with new database development
* 3+ years experience as a SQL Server Developer
* SSIS, SSRS, .Net
* Experience in Data Warehouse environments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelors Degree
* Some experience in the Financial Services industry
** A very detailed description will be provided at your request **
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.