Fundraising Specialist - Contractor Position - REMOTE
- 150 W Market St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
- Employees can work remotely
In short, The Prosper Group is a digital agency with purpose.
We are an internationally recognized, award-winning, full-service digital agency specializing in online media, strategy, advertising, and fundraising for Republican political candidates, conservative advocacy organizations, associations, and non-profits. We leverage engaging design, innovative technology, and continual optimization to deliver demonstrable results for our clients.
The Prosper Group's best-in-industry work has been recognized for awards over 40 times by prestigious organizations such as the American Association of Political Consultants and Campaigns and Elections. We have worked in tandem with Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Chris Christie, Governor Scott Walker, the National Association of Manufacturers, Fox News, the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and many other candidates, associations and non-profits.
The Prosper Group’s company culture is highly collaborative. We work together to deliver a positive experience for fellow employees as well as clients. Our team members love working hard and finding new and creative ways to amaze our clients. We are “always on” and ready to deliver.
Help deliver results for our clients.
The Prosper Group seeks a results-oriented online fundraising professional with experience in both creating and implementing digital fundraising strategies. The right candidate is a “mountain climber,” ready to exceed the expectations of our clients. This person strives for excellence in everything they do, all while showing the ability to leave their ego at the door.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, this contracted position will provide significant program and project leadership responsibilities as well as implementation of client requests. Typical engagements include but are not limited to building membership and supporter lists, list optimization, landing page design and implementation, and raising funds. This position has a major influence on setting strategy and tactics for our clients.
An ideal candidate will have significant client-facing program management experience in a professional services field along with 4 years of account management experience.
PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT. Coordinate and monitor the work of internal delivery teams to complete tasks on time and within budget. Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations. Troubleshoot stalled processes and seek help from team leaders when appropriate. Translate projects into calendars and task lists.
CLIENT MANAGEMENT. Serve as the point of contact for a portfolio of premium fundraising client accounts, working with the Account, Strategy, and Business Development teams to determine the fundraising objectives of each client, develop a plan to execute against them, and ensure expectations are set and met. Note this is a client facing position.
CREATIVE. In collaboration with other team members, develop concepts and ideas for internet and social advertising, email copy writing, and landing pages, as well as optimization, for online fundraising campaigns.
DELIVERY. Provide leading creative and fundraising services to clients, such as digital content creation, copy writing, advertising plans, data analysis, and implementation. Actively participate in meetings, both client-facing and internal, and produce follow-up documentation. Write and produce client-facing proposals and memoranda, presentations, strategic plans and other materials, both independently and in collaboration with other Prosper Group employees and representatives.
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS. Monitor the effectiveness of online initiatives through weekly reports and assist in analyzing the data in order to optimize fundraising efforts for our clients. Provide strategic and tactical recommendations designed to achieve goals.
- A desire to change the world and create a better future.
- At least 3 years of online fundraising experience, preferably in a political or agency setting.
- Strong proof reading and editing skills.
- Can demonstrate proven strategic thinking and success in digital fundraising campaigns.
- Has significant hands-on experience managing digital fundraising projects (i.e. email, social media fundraising, text messaging, and online advertising, etc.)
- Considerable experience managing social media platforms for end users, including knowledge of audience development.
- Can demonstrate success managing customer relationships, expectations and deliverables.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders.
- Accountable for starting tasks with limited direction while functioning in a team environment.
- Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Expertise in social media management and social content development.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience in a political campaign field as staff, a volunteer, or other activity.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Non-disclosure agreement will be required for this position.
Please send the following:
- Cover letter (optional)
- List of references
- Hourly compensation requirement