Graduate Trainee - IT
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our IT department as Graduate Trainees. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to full time positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Have graduated from the University/Polythetic with a minimum of a second class Upper degree/Upper Credit in any discipline.
- Must have completed his/her NYSC Program
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Must be tech savvy
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2022
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.