Cooks - Egbeda
- Egbedi St, Ikotun 102213, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
A Cook is responsible for preparing ingredients at an establishment that serves food, processing customer orders, producing meals and cleaning their workspace throughout the day to follow health and safety guidelines. Cooks follow recipes consistently, make adjustments based on customer requests, communicate with wait staff and prepare garnishes to make an attractive presentation for each meal.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- 1 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Cook, Chef or related role.
- Working knowledge of local dishes techniques and the Intercontinental dish making process.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and nutrition.
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment
- Must reside or be willing to work in Egbeda, Lagos
Salary is very attractive + HMO + Free lunch + 13th month salary
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.