Restaurant Accountant - Abuja
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
• Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
• Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
• Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
• Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
• Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
• Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
The ideal candidate should
- Have BSC/HND in Accounting
- Have at least 1 year cognate experience, fresh school leavers with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) can also apply.
- Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.