- Lekki Estate Rd, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Compute all taxes applicable e.g.: VAT, CONSUMPTION, PAYEE, WITHHOLDING, CAPITAL GAIN.
Excellent knowledge of payroll management and posting necessary entries.
Knowledge of tax administration in all state of Nigeria.
Liaise with tax consultant to get tax clearance within stipulated timeframe.
Manage and monitor variance of financial obligations due to statutory bodies.
Ensure compliance with statutory monthly and annual filings due date.
Manage our pension administration.
Implement strategies to reduce tax liabilities.
Research and interpret tax law.
Follow up with development in accordance with finance act & FIRS.
Manage our tax file accordingly.
The ideal candidate should
- Have BSC/HND in Accounting
- Have at least 2 years cognate experience in a similar role and with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA).
- Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
- Ability to work on Lagos Island
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.