Kitchen/ Production Supervisor
- Lekki Estate Rd, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores, 3 clubs, 4 lounges, 3 hotels and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
The kitchen/ production supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a small army of kitchen staff and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock. Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
• Managing and co-ordination of kitchen staff and activities
• Making sure the kitchen is safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
• Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
• Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
• Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
• Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
• HND or its equivelent
• Must have a commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, a vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
• Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
• Ability to multitask
• Basic literacy skills
• Creative and customer oriented
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.