- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
The Place delivery analyst/ Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating delivery team members, managing 3rd party rider relationships and overseeing every aspect of the delivery process. The position also will be responsible for performance analytics as it relates to our platform, as well as ensuring our restaurants are operating at a high-level across aggregator and 3rd party delivery partners. In addition, the position will be required to work with other functions within the organization including Operations, IT & finance.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence, service delivery and operational excellence.
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience in customer service and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Preferred experience in Marketing, or related field
- Experience with analytics platforms and would be a big plus
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.