Lead Network Administrator
- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network to proactively take the necessary steps required for remediation.
- Uses network analytic tools to diagnose network problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Manages site to site VPN connection between the head office and the restaurants.
- Manages user VPN connections.
- Manages firewall admin privileges
- Manages endpoint access and policies.
- Converts administrative access policies on the network to technical/logical policies for enforcement.
- Maintains a monthly network report on attacks, bandwidth abuse, resource utilization, service downtime/uptime.
- Lead the setup of new network
- Provides input to policy level discussions regarding standards
- Maintains backup of running configuration of the core network equipment which include network routers and switches
- Escalates ISP related issues to the service providers and manages resolution.
- Minimum of 4years experience in similar role
- Hardware and software configuration – should have extensive experience configuring and managing software and hardware related to LANs and WANs
- Technology exposure – Experience managing Unified threat management system, email exchange, routers and switches. Firewalls
- Certification – Relevant IT certification will be an added advantage
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.