- 170 Aminu Kano Cres, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the store and account department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Keep record of transfer of material between store, production and eatery unit
- Timely reconciliation of accounts
- Daily storage key data of financial transactions in database
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Compile reports/summaries on activities
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Good Analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Good knowledge of computer
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.