- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users (Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Logical thought process
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Minimum of first degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a plus
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.