Front Desk Officer
- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 21 locations (18 stores, 3 clubs, 4 lounges, 3 hotels and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
The Job Holder will generally be responsible for welcoming / attending to organization’s clients and visitors in the most friendly and professional manner deploying effective customer’s services skills. He/ She will also be responsible for the smooth-running and professional outlook of the organization.
Specific Functions Includes:
• Promptly, professionally and courteously receives and assesses all incoming telephone calls /inquiries and re-directs said call or message to its appropriate beneficiary.
• Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the office and ensure display of the latest version in the reception as well as removal of the outdated ones
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Maintains requisite supplies of office stationeries including papers, staplers, items and first aid box.
• Ensures reception area is kept neat, clean and noiseless.
• Arrange food and beverages for the senior management guests & dignitaries, on case to case basis, after seeking the appropriate approval.
• To always maintain office decorum and a high degree of quality communication between the various parties concerned
• Performs routine office tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A good University degree.
• I-2 years’ experience as a front desk officer or customers service representative
• Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Courteous and polite in mannerism
• Well groomed, confident and professional.
• Attention to details is key
• Excellent organizational skills
• Professional telephone etiquette
• Bright, friendly and personable.
• Flexible and mature in approach with ability to work unsupervised
• Must Be a Female
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria