- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are passionate about the food service industry and are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as management trainee. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations and Food Production.
The ideal candidate
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Have graduated from a top tier University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in Food science related discipline.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must have passion for cooking and culinary activities
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2020.
If you meet the above criteria and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2weeks to the date of this publication.