- Abuja, Abuja, Nigeria
We are a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores, 3 clubs, 4 lounges, 3 hotels and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
The internal auditor will work in account and finance department and will be responsible for reviewing the company's financial reporting systems and policies and ensure the financial reports are accurate, complete and in accordance with local, national and federal audit requirements and standards.
• Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
• Collating, checking and analyzing stock items
• Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems
• Gauging levels of financial risk within organisation
• Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate and reliable
• Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments
• Preparing audit reports and commentaries.
• Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
• Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied wi
• Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefit where necessary
• Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
• Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
• Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, un-reviewed transactions and income leakages
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1-2 years cognate experience, fresh school leavers with ACCA, ACA or ICAN can also apply
• High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
• Good numeracy and analytical skills
• Good eyes for details
• Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
• Proficiency in MS office tools, with commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.