- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores, 3 clubs, 4 lounges, 3 hotels and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Graduate Trainee (Abuja and Lagos state)
Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Learning and Training, Compliance, Operations, Equipment research, Product development and General Human Resource.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced staff to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transfer-ability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Review existing production processes and identify gaps for improvement.
- Research on ideal equipment and processes based on best practice industry standards.
- Facilitate purchase of recommended equipment from local and foreign vendors.
- Monitor and drive implementation of agreed standards across all locations.
- Document operational standards/manuals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with equipment vendors for quick after sales support and solutions.
- Analyze new trends in food processing industry and propose improvement solutions to address existing and future kitchen.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
- Preferred candidates must have passion to pursue a career in the hospitality sector.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Age limit: preferred candidates should not be older than 25 years as at 31/12/2020.
- Graduates of all discipline including hotel management or related courses from reputable universities or polytehnics can apply.
- Minimum grade qualification of second class or upper credit. Graduating students awaiting NYSC can apply.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.