- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
The Place Nigeria is a trademark of Smackers Limited, a company registered in 2003 to explore opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nigeria. The Place is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1300 employees. Currently, our operations span across 12 locations in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term. Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 50 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies. We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us in leading the articulation and execution of strategic transformation initiatives as we position ourselves to maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market leader in our industry.
Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
· Undertake cost analysis for repairs, maintenance and project work;
· Assist in establishing organisation’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
· Perform risk, value management and cost control;
· Advise on a materials procurement strategy;
· Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
· Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
· Provide advice on contractual claims;
· Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
· Value completed work and arrange payments;
· Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
· Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
· Able to understanding and adhere to complex regulations and procedures and to effectively assimilate procedural and technical detail. - CRITICAL
· A good working knowledge of MS Excel
· Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
· Team working
· The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people;
· Able to consult, negotiate, influence and persuade a wide range of people. – CRITICAL
· Attention to detail and practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking – CRITICAL
In-depth experience of Quantity Surveying work, associated procedures and practices, preferably in a large public/private sector organisation. Demonstrable experience in the following areas;
· Project management · Budget management · Construction procurement · Collaborative/partnership
Be kind enough not to send any application that has noting to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.