Client Service Executive
- Norwich, UK
- Career Site Team: Brandbank
- Travel: No
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Client Service Executive will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts with overall responsibility for service delivery across this portfolio. You will be responsible for achieving Quarterly Customer Satisfaction targets, as well as ensuring key business metrics around timeliness, quality and coverage are maintained effectively through effective use of the Freshdesk and Chat support platform.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
If you want to be responsible for delivering first-class service levels across your supplier portfolio and you like dealing with multiple stakeholders This role is made for you.
You will be the one responsible for ensuring our clients are getting full value from the Nielsen Brandbank service. We are looking for a highly communicative and organized person who can prioritize his/her work.
- Responding to queries, both internal and external, within agreed business SLAs; These will be across all the Freshdesk support channels.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the core Nielsen Brandbank service, as well as any additional software services, to ensure you are able to service them effectively, track customer usage against allowance, and answer any queries that your customer base might raise. This includes, but is not limited to; Product Library, Business Operational Processes, Retailer Requested Products, Integration Solutions, eCommerce Insights, Merchandising Exchange.
- Providing support and training to your customer base to ensure they are working with Nielsen Brandbank in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances
- Building a rapport with your customer base to support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction, via regular communication to understand their service requirements and identify potential areas where Nielsen Brandbank can further support their business objectives.
- Regular reporting according to customer and business needs. This includes, but is not limited to; product status reports, performance against business metrics at supplier level, usage of our service over a time period.
- Identifying key stakeholders within your portfolio of supplier accounts, in order to increase engagement and generate revenue opportunities for the Account Development Executives
- Identifying business improvement areas to support continual service improvement for your customer base, and working with relevant functions within the Nielsen Brandbank business to ensure these are implemented.
- Prioritization of a fast-paced workload to ensure the needs of the customer and Nielsen Brandbank are met in a timely manner.
- Experience in a Customer Service role, ideally in a Business to Business environment
- Demonstrable ability to perform against multiple business KPIs, particularly inclusive of Customer Satisfaction.
- Proven ability to develop customer engagement in a product and / or service
- Able to think critically and identify process improvement areas across multiple business functions
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach,
- Able to prioritize workload and excellent attention to detail.
- General interest in FMCG and specifically the eCommerce industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively.
- Professionally presented, articulate and a confident communicator at all levels
Due to the current restrictions and requirements for safety in the face of Covid-19 please be aware that our associates are working from home, and travel for work is suspended at this time in line with Nielsen policy.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.