Consultant, Route to Market
- Madrid, Spain
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
- Travel: No
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting a Consultant for the Intelligence Analytics (iA) – Route to Market (RtM) Team.
As a Consultant, you would be doing business development with existing and new clients based on the analysis of relevant Route to market (RtM) solutions.
• You understand the questions of our clients and answer with adequate solutions (out of our portfolio)
• You gain trust from our client and build relationships through meaningful analyzes
• You deep-dive in figures, translate them in meaningful commercial insights and present results - with the help of an experienced team member - to the client
Interaction with other teams
• You act as a co-ordinator between sales, client and production team
• You have a good understanding of our tools and systems, as well as the Nielsen product portfolio. You will continuously expand your knowledge
International position/interaction with other countries
• Mainly in charge of the regional business You work in a remote, international team and also work if needed for other countries
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role will be part of a Regional Team with the expectation to be connected with different clients across Europe. This will give You the opportunity of working in a dynamic, motivating and encouraging environment.
• Fresh from university studies. Previous experience in the areas of FMCG appreciated
• Good time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to build good relationships with external and internal stakeholders
• Very high affinity for numbers and the ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations for action
• Accurate and effective way of working with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and good presentation skills
• You work confidently and with pleasure in a digital and international environment
• Good knowledge of English (mandatory) & Spanish, written and oral. An additional language will be a plus
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.