Inside Sales Representative
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
- Travel: No
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ CHICAGO OR REMOTE
The Intelligent Analytics Practice Area helps systematically improve client financial performance by delighting shoppers and optimizing price, promotion, assortment, and shelf. Utilizing our Retail Measurement, Assortment, and Revenue Management solutions, clients are able to understand and optimize retail spending.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Sales Development Representative will work with a group of seasoned sales and analytic professionals to generate sales leads, schedule appointments for the sales team, and qualify leads created by the marketing department. The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate, and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence.
- Strategically work directly with Outside Sales counterparts to identify accounts to target
- Perform initial research on accounts, prospecting to identify key client contacts, and various outreach methods in order to schedule meetings with senior-level executives at target accounts
- Work with a high level of persistence and organization
- Expected to hit weekly and quarterly KPIs for scheduled meetings and revenue generation
- Leverage various sales technology in day-to-day such as Salesforce, Sales Navigator, and Salesloft
- Utilize Nielsen database to create compelling selling opportunity stories
- Assist team with campaign content creation
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are a strong team player who quickly learns new solutions. You enjoy partnering with internal and external stakeholders and are a savvy person who is passionate and steadfast in exceeding revenue and profitability commitments.
- 1 to 2 years of sales related experience
- Consumer Packaged Goods/ Retail or Technology industry experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-point)
- Previous experience with CRM, Google Suite, web conferencing tools, and a variety of other sales tools. (Salesforce, SalesLoft among others)
- Consumer Packaged Goods/ Retail or Technology industry experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Discipline to maintain weekly client contact and meeting scheduling quota
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.