- Tulsa, OK, USA
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: Yes, 100% of the Time
This role requires visits to a predetermined list of outlets to collect causal data. Causal data is in-store displays for which Nielsen collects facts such as items on display, display location, item price, and a picture of each display. Data is collected on a company provided handheld terminal or associates' own personal device.
Collected data is compared to data collected by a third-party vendor. The Retail Merchandiser will then report back to their direct manager any issues with the data comparison.
- Visit points of sales and retail outlets as set on his/her given schedule within defined timelines
- Collect data/information in compliance with Global and/ or Regional SOP standards
- Work towards the timely delivery of data as required and per set deadlines
- Inform manager of any potential cooperation issues (ownership change, renovation, refusal of cooperation etc).
- Report results of data comparison analysis to manager on timely basis
- Always work with integrity and accuracy on data delivery and ensuring compliance with confidentiality standards (Panel Security)
- Maintain proper administrative records as required
- Valid US Driver's License
- Availability to travel in/around home base on daily basis
- Ability to be remote worker
- Flexibility in work schedule
- High school graduate and above
- Self starter/Self Motivator
- Ability to be independent worker
- Proficient in excel/sheets
- Technical proficiency with mobile phone/mobile device
- Ability to quickly grasp procedures/process
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communications skill
- Comfortable working with data and numbers as well as collecting and reporting information
- Attention to detail and inquiring mind
- Ability to work under pressure and set timelines
- Able to drive for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to bend/reach product on store shelf
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.