Senior Manager, Consumer Panel Services and e-Commerce
- Seoul, South Korea
- Career Site Team: Analytics
- Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
NielsenIQ is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of E-Commerce experts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- To supervise the business by providing analysis and forecasts on the distribution environment and product performance based on various types of consumer panel-based indicators and e-commerce solutions in Korea
- To develop the consumer source-based solution/analytics by co-working with the product team.
- To propose and implement NielsenIQ services tailored to customer business issues and needs
- To give out consultation and update on the progress of work with clients and NielsenIQ’s internal related stakeholders
- To disseminate and share BEST Practice for the domestic e-commerce market to other countries
담당업무 및 역할
- 국내 다양한 형태의 소비자 패널 기반 지표 및 이커머스 솔루션 기반의 유통 환경 및 제품 성과에 대한 분석 및 전망을 고객사에 제공하는 업무 주관
- 고객사의 비즈니스 이슈 및 니즈에 맞는 닐슨 서비스 제안 및 수행
- 닐슨의 다양한 형태의 패널에 기반한 new panel solution 개발 및 sales pitch.
- 고객사와의 및 닐슨 내부 관련 부서와의 업무 협의 및 진행
- 국내 이커머스 시장에 대한 BEST PRACTICE를 해외 다른 국가에 전파 및 공유
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Minimum 8 years of related working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher would be preferred
- Experience in consumer goods marketing and brand management OR Customized research service OR consumer panel or big data (SCM. CRM)-related work who can analyze and do data insight
- Competency in consumer and media data analysis
- Strategic planner, problem-solving skills
- A person with analysis and presentation skills and a customer service mindset is preferred
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in both Korean and English is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in using digital visualization programs like MS Office, Statistical programs, and TABLEAU
- Experience in project management related to consumer research is preferred
- 경력 8년 이상
- 소비재 마케팅, 브랜드 매니징 경험자
- 제조사, 유통사 내 소비자 조사 (Customized research) 관련 경험자
- 소비자 패널 혹은 빅데이터 (SCM. CRM) 관련 업무 경험자로 데이터 분석 및 insight 가능자
- Consumer, Media data 분석에 대한 역량 보유자
- 전략기획, 문제해결방안 도출 및 실행능력 우수자
- 분석 및 프리젠테이션 능력과 고객 서비스 마인드를 갖춘 자
- 대학 또는 대학원 기 졸업자
- 영어 Listening, Writing, Communication가능자 우대
- MS Office, 통계 프로그램, TABLEAU 등 디지털 VISUALIZATION 프로그램 이해도 및 활용 우수자
- 소비자 조사 관련 Project management 경험자 우대
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.