SAP Integration Tech Lead
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Career Site Team: Technology and Engineering
- Travel: No
ABOUT THIS JOB
This position is responsible for ensuring the Salesforce platform and it’s integration to SAP
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition, solution architecture
- Experience with writing Functional Specs for RICEFW
- Be able to interpret CRM/Salesforce requirements and turn them into SAP work threads for executing on the SAP side
- Work closely with the Salesforce Technology team for support of SAP ECC or S/4 & downstream deliverables.
- Knowledge of Integration patterns and able to select the best fit based on requirements devoid of customizations
- Proficiency in middleware technologies, desirable to have a working knowledge of SAP PO and Dell BOOMI
- Understanding of SAP data structures and BAPI’s, knowledge of salesforce’s platform and API’s and Webservices protocols like SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of CPQ systems - APPTUS preferred
- Knowledge of Callidus would be a bonus
- Develop and maintain methodologies and standards for application delivery and platform support
- Develop a solution map for critical projects and review major deliverables for quality and standards alignment
- Own the stability, security, modernization, and operations of the technology platforms supporting the Sales/Marketing organizations especially, Salesforce
- Responsible for the documentation of the marketing technology architecture, the assessment of marketing systems, and the development of a strategic technology roadmap
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to meet changing marketing and business priorities
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate is confident, curious, and coachable. An analytical and detailed oriented mindset will benefit the Sr. Financial Analyst on a daily basis as critical thinking is required to excel. Appropriate prioritization of tasks is paramount as multiple initiatives will be engaged at once. Diligent to be able to interrogate and discover data from multiple sources, to be able to assist the leadership and provide the insights necessary..
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in finance or accounting
- Knowledge of financial and accounting practices, regulations, and cost center management
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, pivot tables etc
- 4-6 Years SAP OTI/ PO / CRM
- CRM Service Management Experience (especially Service Contracts & Bill Plans)
- Web UI, Fiori / UI5, ALE /IDOCs, LSMW, RFC Interfaces
- Business Process knowledge:
- Field Service / Service Contracts / Entitlements / Service Orders / Returns / Repairs
- SAP Functionality: Functional Locations, Labor Confirmations / Installed Base, Serial Numbers, Equipment, iObjects
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM- Sales and Service Cloud end to end implementation experience, systems integration experience.
- Must have knowledge/experience in an integrated implementation between different business systems as well as working with integration tools, QA testing, system design and analysis
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience using Agile methodology for project management
- Ability to manage a smaller team of 3-5 people.
- Manage relationships between Finance and Delivery teams, supporting processes that ensure we are delivering to active contracts.
- Some knowledge and experience of a CPQ system is helpful.
- Some knowledge and experience of MDM systems is helpful.
- Some knowledge and experience with AR budget forecasting, related to ROH and pipeline is helpful.
- Experience in financial systems that support best practices in supporting revenue growth.
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.