Client Solution Consultant with French or Italian
- Warsaw, Poland
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: No
SIMPLY PUT: Client Solution Consultant is the liaison between the commercial and the operational teams. This role advises, suggests and discusses solutions with the internal and external clients in terms of Nielsen Products without sales activities.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
● Key point of contact for Business Clients in all operational matters (delivery delays, data changes, data quality issues, execution, etc.),
● Converting the clients’ needs into internal work orders,
● Responsible for the efficiency of the databases, including optimalizations and suggestions for the Client,
● Quality assurance procedures,
● Client presentations of the complete production process,
● Remote communication with the client (phone/Hangouts, e-mail).
● Benefit package: Multisport card, private medical coverage Medicover, life insurance Pramerica, Benefit platform allowing to purchase cinema and theatre tickets,
● Friendly working space: chill rooms, coffee and tea, massages in the office,
● Additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life,
● Stable working environment with employment contract,
● Monday - Friday job (8.30-17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break),
● A possibility to create individual career path, additional training in form of gamification,
● A possibility to engage in charity actions and participation in numerous social activities organised within the company,
● Modern office in great location, next to Dworzec Gdański metro station.
● Fluent French or Italian and advanced English knowledge, both spoken and written is a must,
● Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant field,
● Minimum 1 year of Operational and/or Client facing experience,
● Ability to work in a cross functional environment with demanding clients,
● Distinct communication skills (especially in remote communication), both spoken and written,
● Good negotiation and influencing skills,
● Good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint,
● Combination of profound operative skills and client orientation.
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.