Senior UI Engineer (React)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Career Site Team: Technology and Engineering
- Travel: No
YOU’LL BUILD TECH THAT EMPOWERS GLOBAL BUSINESSES
Our Connect Technology teams are working on our new Connect platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Google Cloud. Our clients around the world rely on Connect data and insights to innovate and grow.
As a Senior UI Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies. Right now our platform is based in Node JS, React, Apache, ReactJS, Jenkins, and Postgres running in the Google Cloud and their suite of tools, and we continue to adopt the best of breed in cloud-native, low-latency technologies. We value CI/CD in everything that we develop.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, architect, and build out our next generation of scalable, high-performant web applications
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE:
- Experience with React, React Hooks / Stateless React, and SSR. Has architected applications utilizing redux or similar state management tools
- Experience building front end development frameworks
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of test-driven development processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of FE build pipelines
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business
- 5 or more years of applicable experience
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.