Associate Client Manager
- Bentonville, AR, USA
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
- Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
Associate Client Manager - Bentonville, Arkansas
ABOUT THIS JOB
Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local Walmart and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved or why the signage changed? At Nielsen, we work with U.S. retailers to help them understand their consumers, and to optimize their business down every aisle. On the Nielsen Retail Team you will work face-to-face with major retail decision makers utilizing robust Nielsen solutions assisting your clients with navigating through complex business challenges with insightful and actionable recommendations from the necessary data points required in making critical business decisions with confidence . Everyday brings a new challenge working in an extremely fast paced, ever evolving, competitive retail landscape. Every day brings a new challenge working in the fast paced retail environment.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Retail Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, and the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As an Associate Client Manager you will:
- Build sustainable client relationships across multiple clients facing opportunities, including stakeholder management
- Serve as day to day point of contact, engagement lead and management of multiple project deadlines.
- Independently complete analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
- Develop expertise and ability to advise industry-leading clients on marketing plans and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
- Work independently to create scorecards and construct insightful actionable analyses to address key client business issues and sales performance.
- Expertise in database management and able to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in order to identify and advise our clients on solutions for their business.
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Be accountable for identifying opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and drive sales with clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work--whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3-5 years’ experience in related industries which include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting or Analytics.
- Strong analytical aptitude, naturally curious and lifelong learner. Experience with syndicated data is a plus
- Ability to develop, maintain and grow client relationships
- Problem solver, proven project management skills
- Able to develop and maintain consultative client relationships
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in complex situations
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- Strong advanced analytic experience utilizing multiple and complex data sets
- Retail background a plus (Retail Merchandising, Category Management, Operations, etc.)
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software, G Suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.