Executive, Global Client Delivery Manufacturer
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
- Travel: Yes, 15% of the Time
Nielsen Connect is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Global Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
To run independently the set-up & the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
● Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs and analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data + One Nielsen portfolio data
● Deliver final reports and presentations (category overview as well as issue based) building a story and final recommendations
● Review data for errors and inconsistencies
● Use internal tools and data sources
● Follow and fully owns Center of Excellence (COE) ways of working process, manages Clients'/Client Business Partners’ (CBPs') expectations
● Interacts with client staff on routine issues
● Lead client meetings and presentations over the phone and in person
● Independently discusses analysis design to best answer client questions with CBP/client
● Discuss design and calculate the Quantified Business Opportunity
● Drive time/cost effectiveness on project
● Run meta analysis/cross COE projects to increase team’s expertise and visibility
● Mentor junior team members as well as provide guidance to peers
● Support meeting the COE objectives as a whole
● Inspire peers and co-workers
● Identify sales opportunities at client and pass to CBP
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
● University degree or equivalent experience
● Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
● Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in FMCG industry, however, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
● Strong business and financial acumen (including business environment and client)
● High level of client service skills
● Understanding of growth and brand strategy
● Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (and local language if required)
● Excellent analytical skills
● Strong communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
● Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment
● Ability to work independently and within a virtual environment
● Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
● Strong Organizational & interpersonal skills
● Interest in commercial industry
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.