Client Manager - Retail Engagement
- Tempe, AZ, USA
- Career Site Team: Analytics
- Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
ABOUT THIS JOB
Client Managers play a significant role in connecting our teams to our clients, driving change with insights and measurable global impact. At Nielsen, Client Managers are known as trusted partners to their clients and industry experts to their colleagues.
• Partner with clients to set agendas that drive business impact and maximum client value
• Leverage Nielsen solutions and apply market and industry knowledge to conduct advanced issue-based analyses with clear proactive insights and action oriented recommendations
• Build and maintain strong client relationships with adaptability, urgency, and positivity
• Seek collaborative opportunities, both internally and externally, identifying occasions to enhance a project by working across teams at Nielsen
• Accountable for achieving overall team revenue goals and operating plan
• Analysis using Nielsen data solutions and Office
• Recognize potential revenue opportunities with clients and lead your team to drive sales
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. You are flexible and easily adapt in a dynamic work environment. You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a person who feels energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work. You are creative in leveraging existing data sources to answer tough client questions.
• 4-8 years of experience with demonstrated expertise in syndicated data analysis in the FMCG, CPG and Retail industries and application to client-related business issue
• Experience in collaborating on projects, and maintaining positive client relationships in complex situations
• Proven experience successfully meeting sales revenues and targets
• Strong analytical aptitude and proficiency in a range of software and digital tech
• Polished, persuasive communication skills with experience in presentations and proposal writing.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Knowledge of Affinity, Elasticity, and Loyalty metrics and applications
- Convenience Retail competitive landscape and operations
- Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy or Power Bi
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.