Cyber Security Architect
- Oldsmar, FL, USA
- Career Site Team: Technology and Engineering
- Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
ABOUT NIELSEN CONNECT:
Nielsen Connect empowers manufacturers and retailers to make bold decisions and transform their businesses with trusted data, solutions, and insights designed to drive progress. We collect and process billions of pieces of data every single day, transforming this raw information into cutting edge solutions powered by our unified platform - an open data ecosystem, built on Microsoft Azure. Our Connect platform is microservices-based, with all layers highly decoupled and focused, so we can move as quickly as technology evolves, and transform the consumer research industry in ways our clients have never seen before.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Cyber Security Architect will define and establish the procedures designed to operationalize solutions to support the Cybersecurity Operations team. This position is accountable for architecting Cyber data, network, and endpoint solutions across the environment
- Architect and recommend enterprise security solutions which includes but is not limited to: SIEM, Firewall, IPS/IDS, SOAR, UEBA, NAC, PKI, Antivirus, and EDR
- Build technical and executive level health monitoring dashboards
- Manage and maintain Cybersecurity Operations based product and service roadmaps in support of emerging business
- Develop and maintain architecture documents and SOPs
- Develop recommendations for technical security solutions that align with department vision and the needs of the business
- Research new technologies, services, standards and recommend and changes where appropriate
- Implement and report operational KPIs to leadership
- Drive continuous improvement for Cybersecurity Operations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Design networks and infrastructure strategies are second nature to you. You’ve honed your developing and maintaining architecture skills alongside your people skills and can work closely with other teams as you research new technologies. You’re ready to put your experience to work on the Cyber Security team to design, build, and oversee the implementation of network and computer security solutions. You have the vision to strategize for the next generation of cybersecurity and processing engines that’ll drive tomorrow. You’re ready for what’s next.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant IT security experience
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- Experience developing architecture road maps aligning with Enterprise Architecture principles
- Familiarity with security industry standards (ISO 17799, NIST 800 series, etc.) and best practices
- CISSP, Cisco, Microsoft or GIAC certifications preferred
- Ability to Travel
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.