Sr. Mgr., Fin Plan & Analysis
- Ronkonkoma, NY
- Shift: 1
The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sr. Finance Manager of Corporate FP&A will manage the short and long range financial planning process including the preparation, analysis and interpretation of monthly financial statements, short term forecast and the annual budget. Through budget management, analytics, and strategic support, this person will drive financial leadership across the Corporate Finance function. In addition, this person will provide key operating metrics and business insights, serving as a direct communication lead to the Executive Leadership Team. Given the Private Equity ownership model for The Nature’s Bounty Co., the Sr. Finance Manager will play a key role in supporting the information needs and analytics required in a PE environment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers
- Supports analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Bring an external focus to the business including analysis of the industry, key competitors, and retailer impacts to our business
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team
- Develop team’s skills from both a finance and business acumen perspective
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reporting
- 8+ years of progressive growth and experience within Business Analysis and FP&A
- Prior experience in investment banking preferred
- Prior experience working within a Private Equity environment is a plus
- Team player with strong ability to influence business partners, executive leadership and direct-reports
- Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, and scenario analysis
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience driving projects through to completion
- BA in Accounting or Finance, MBA highly preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills; able to synthesize data into insightful information
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to the senior management level
- Experience in managing new financial system enhancements and implementations preferred
- High standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hands on capacity
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.