Representative, E-Commerce Customer Support
- Holbrook, NY, USA
- Shift: 2
- Job Status: Full-time
Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Now interviewing for positions in our next training class starting on Monday, October 12, 2020! Current openings for 9:30 am to 6:00 pm shift 4 days per week, with one weekend day shift 9:30 am - 6:00 pm. We also have openings for our 2nd shift 11:30 am to 8:00 pm 4 days during the week and 1 weekend day at 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Please note that this opportunity will temporarily be remote. You will be expected to be available to return to the offices in Holbrook, NY at some point in the next several months.
At Puritan's Pride®, the direct-to-consumer division of The Nature's Bounty Co., our customers value being happy, feeling good and getting the most out of life. That’s a full-time commitment—and we are fully committed to helping them achieve that goal in every way possible.and our Customer Support Representatives are a critical part of this mission. If you're looking for an engaging opportunity, an awesome training program, and future growth potential, look no further! As our next E-commerce Customer Support Representative, you will communicate with customers via phone, email, live chat and text messaging!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer customer phone calls, chats, or emails handling a variety of complex account issues.
- Willingness to offer product specials on each sales call.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Will work with one or multiple customer support lines.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria set forth by the company.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred; recent college grads encouraged to apply
- 1+ years of in a customer service, call center and/or contact center role
- Computer literacy
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and prioritize customer’s issue
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Desire to continually learn with a focus on solutions
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Strong writing skills and familiarity with chat/social media
- Ability to train and/or work from home, if needed. This requires internet and dedicated space that is noise & distraction free
- If remote work is needed, laptop and headset will be provided by Nature’s Bounty Co.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.