Mgr., Talent Acquisition
- Florham Park, NJ
- Shift: 1
Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature’s Bounty Co.'s mission is to promote wellness through the power of science and nature to create a happier, healthier world. Our inclusive and diverse culture is one of high performance and accountability, where colleague engagement, open communication and a strong sense of urgency are what set us apart from the competition. To continue to fuel this mission, the Talent Acquisition Manager will implement strategies and manage processes to successfully attract and hire the right talent for the company while ensuring an amazing candidate experience. Note that the Manager will be required to travel between, and work within, multiple NY metro area offices on a regular and consistent basis.
- Lead strategy and deliver on hiring needs for assigned business unit(s)
- Collaborate with the assigned business unit(s) on strategic workforce plans and achieve and exceed business objectives on a consistent and regular basis
- Work with the leaders to understand business priorities, reporting, projects and ad hoc requests to achieve/support business goals
- Support the goals of the business, outputs of talent reviews, and proactively innovates to achieve team and business goals
- Monitor KPIs, deliver reports, metrics and ad hoc reports
- Develop and manage recruitment services delivery, both personally and through partners, against delivery of key time, cost and quality targets and metrics
- Proactively build and develop relationships with Executives, Hiring Managers, HR Partners and other colleagues - providing consultation, project management and service delivery
- Build and sustain positive and productive relationships with external recruitment partners
- Gather and analyze feedback from various sources for continuous improvement
- As a "player/coach", participate in all activities in the recruitment life cycle, including sourcing planning, screening, scheduling, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding activities
- Manage the quick identification and resolution of any audit and/or compliance issue
- Support the Head of Talent Acquisition with recruitment projects
- Support and attend virtual and in-person events, i.e. Conferences, College and Career Fairs, ensuring consistency in messaging and materials for recruitment branding and skill set targeting
- Educate the business and/or providing classroom training regarding interviewing, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants
- Implement practices and contributes to new ways of working to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience
- Appropriately challenge the recruitment process to ensure hiring activities have the appropriate priority and to select the top candidate considering a mix of skills, abilities, potential, and diversity
- Advise colleagues regarding recruitment responsibilities, legal requirements and appropriate candidate management techniques; providing resources and tools as needed to educate and enhance the skills of individuals involved in the hiring processes
- Advocate associate referral and internal mobility opportunities
- 8+ years of relevant Talent Acquisition and/or HR Business Partnering experience
- A blend of both corporate and agency experience a strong plus
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry experience highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in delivering full-life cycle recruitment support, to include sourcing, screening, scheduling, and offers, for multiple functions and at all levels (hourly to Executive)
- Experience coaching, leading, and inspiring high performing recruiting teams
- Experience providing recruiting strategies to meet business needs as well as customized recruiting strategies when needed
- Track record of building and leading successful recruiting projects and/or programs and deep subject matter expertise on emerging trends
- Executive level relationship building experience
- Demonstrated experience of collaborating across an organization to drive recruitment solutions
- Experienced in building and leveraging networks, as well as identifying and securing passive candidates via various channels
- Strong technical skills, including Applicant Tracking Systems (SmartRecruiters a strong plus), all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and the demonstrated ability to produce meaningful management information
- Strong LinkedIn sourcing expertise and an active / engaged network
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Persuading, influencing, negotiating and consultation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations regarding employment
- Flexibility to travel within the NY metropolitan area
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.